Conducting Workplace Investigations
Duration: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Date: 6 November 2019
Location: Carlow Town
- Get Dates
- Run In House
Workshop Duration: 2 days β 9.30am to 5.00pm
This workshop is designed to equip managers and HR professionals with the necessary knowledge, skills and confidence to conduct a full and thorough workplace investigation, whether into disciplinary matters, bullying/harassment or other employee grievances.
What is the format of the workshop?
A comprehensive and practical workshop designed to guide you on best practice investigation techniques. The workshop bridges the gap between the law and practice and includes key techniques, procedures and checklists to help ensure that you are considering all the critical factors and that you undertake the process in a fair and unbiased manner. The workshop is highly interactive – through βreal lifeβ role-play scenarios and case studies, you will have an opportunity to practice new skills and discuss issues openly to maximise learning.
Is it right for me?
The workshop is designed for HR professionals or employees in a management role who will be responsible for or involved in conducting workplace investigations.
Have a query on this course?
Call us 087 2869680
or email us
Email a colleague a link to this course
What will I learn?
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Know the legal and practical requirements relating to workplace investigations.
- Understand the relevance of internal HR procedures and the significance of conducting a fair and thorough investigation.
- Know how to approach and plan an investigation.
- Learn the skills required to manage and conduct investigations in line with best practice and the law.
- Know how to draft a comprehensive quality report on the findings of the investigation.
You will take away:
- A comprehensive paper on Conducting Workplace Investigations (2019)
- A number of checklists and templates
- A sample report
β¬799 per person. Group discounts available.
For more detailed information on this course email firstname.lastname@example.org
6th November 2019
We can customise this programme specifically to your business needs. We will meet with you to discuss your training requirements and present you with a detailed programme outline. We will request a copy of the relevant HR policies and procedures so that they can be fully incorporated into the workshop.
Contact email@example.com or call 087 2869680 to discuss your requirements and to obtain a quote.