Peopleskills can assist you with:
HR Policy Development
Due to the complexity and volume of employment legislation, many organisations require assistance in the development and implementation of:
- Employee Contracts of Employment/Statements of Terms and Conditions
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Staff handbook
Peopleskills will work with you to:
- Understand your requirements, the strategic objectives of the company and the culture and values of your organisation.
- Draft these documents for you with unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the final draft.
- Advise on best practice implementation and devise/deliver employee workshops on the new HR documentation.
HR Documentation Audit
If you already have a company handbook, contract templates and HR policies & procedures in place, PeopleSkills can conduct a thorough audit to ensure that these documents reflect company strategic objectives, best practice and employment legislation.
Following our review, we will provide you a detailed feedback report on what amendments or additional documents are necessary to ensure legal compliance and best practice. If required, we will update the documents and provide unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the final document.
Contact Brid on 087 2869680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.